Friday, November 15, 2013

Are you serious?

So today I took a test right? got what I thought was a 64....Ya....NO. The teacher posted it to be as 54! WTF. Then I get calls and texts and by this time I have come home ate lunch, and I am taking a nap and that shit happened....just wow. wow wow wow wow. Then after emailing and test banks being adjusted it went back to where it is supposed to be. It's just amazing to me nursing school is just 100X more difficult than I anticipated by the time you get all the paperwork and everything done you are overly tired and just want to collapse from everything you have been doing. Sometimes I think is it really worth it? It is I just have to get through it because I am a good person and I would make a great nurse I just have to fight for what I want and that's ok. I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment