Monday, October 21, 2013

Clinical, Preclinical.....a day of sitting on my butt

So I am sitting down after a 12 hour day of BULL SHIT. Tell me why our faculty insists on taking up an ENTIRE day on bullshit. and please stop saying EVERY instructor is different.....then you know what you should do? Make a print out of each of your requirements and GIVE IT to you students!

Let me start from the beginning today was technically our first day at clinicals but essentially it was a waste of time. I know everyone has to get their items organized and all of that before anything can be accomplished and explanations have to be given of what is required but.......it was very lengthy and EVERY single instructor kept saying, " well I require this" or " I require that" really? REALLY? *deep breath* it will be fine. I know it will be but......lord its crazy and just hearing from other people who are further along in the program it will only get worse...it gets worse!!!! Dude I am dying from the overwhelming unorganization of it all.

I have no clue how I am getting through this....Actually I don't think I am overwhelmed in reality....I know that contradicts what I just said but ok let me say it like this.....It's like you are in a conversation with your Mom and she said to do it her way then your dad says no do it my way and your grandma comes along and says ohhh no baby. It is utterly confusing and blows your mind because they don't tell you anything before-hand and all you want to do it be pre-warned about things.....ugh....

it will be ok in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment